Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Making a Difference 2!


Hello Life Church,


Well we had a great Easter weekend, and God did some amazing things in our lives over the weekend. Jesus is alive and moving throughout the earth today!

Jesus says in his word that we will do great things for him and through him, and today I wanted to report on one of those great things that we have done in the name of Jesus.

I challenged you that on Good Friday we were going to take up an offering for the YWCA. Over the last few weeks we have been addressing this issue. (Read former Blogs).

Anyway, I want to say how proud I am of you. I'm privileged to Pastor such a generous church. This weekend we raised over $700.00 for The YWCA emergency shelter.

This week I will have the privilege of delivering the money to them.

On the weekend we celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord and Saviour, we can be a part of resurrecting an organization that helps the poorest people in our city.


I'm proud of you, and more importantly Jesus is too.


Lets' keep it up!!


PJ <><


"The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor."Lk 4:18

No comments: