Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Just Checking

Hi everybody, it's great to be back from Christmas holidays. We had a great time and lot's of R&R. This week I'm doing a Blogotional check. From time to time we want to see who's out there reading our blog, and hear some comments on how we could improve it. There are two ways that you can help us.

1. Please leave a small comment if you are reading this post on the blogotional. The reason why we are asking you to do that is because we want to know how many people are still reading this blog.

2. If you can think of any way to improve the blog and don't mind sharing it with everyone, you can just leave it in the comments section. If you have a comment but you don't want everyone to read it you can email me at jmcmillan_life@rogers.com.

Thanks for you help everyone, we want to make sure that we are using our time as your pastors efficiently.

Happy 2007

PJ

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read it every day.

AviaB said...

Me Too!

Anonymous said...

I read it every day too!

Anonymous said...

i read it everyday in my class! hahaha

Anonymous said...

I read it when work actually unchains me from my desk long enough to get some fresh air and check my blog lol

Anonymous said...

I check it... even on my week off! :)

Anonymous said...

I check it...maybe not every single day...but most days!

Anonymous said...

I check it often but sometimes it's several days before I can get back (like this time)