Friday, March 09, 2007

An Early Spring Ahead!!!


I just remembered this week that we spring ahead a month earlier this year. The U.S. decided to set daylight savings time a month earlier than usual, so we also are setting our clocks ahead 1 hour on Saturday night.

Always on a Saturday night! How many people are going to come to church one hour late this Sunday, I'll guess 1/3 of our church will. It's a fun game.

Anyway if your reading this don't forget to put your clocks ahead 1 hour on Saturday night. In the immortal words of K-OS "everyday is Saturday night but I can't wait for Sunday morning!"

This Sunday we are going to look a 1 Peter 2. I've been studying this chapter all week and it will challenge you to make a choice. Are you in with Christ ready to give up everything to follow him? Or are you a religious person that wants to add religion to your life, to make it better? Come check it out, you won't leave the same. (That's the point)


See Ya Sunday (spring ahead!)


PJ<><

1 comment:

Beth said...

all I have to say is thank you and I am learning to knit verrrrrry soon lol - always a blast PJ!!
Thanks for the chats!